Saturday, February 21, 2009

specially for YOU--D'Allists

D'Allists-memories that i can never forget in Nilai UC

I have actually mentioned about them before in my early post...And after quite long time, i finally have the strong feeling to blog about them after chatting with Vivian just now.

Well, Vivian...1 of the girl that gave me most of the memories in Nilai. She is the 1st person i met when i arrived in that total unknown land in Nilai IC (now named as NUC)...the used to be a nerdy girl when i 1st met her, has now transformed into a big leng lui already...and when she officially shift into the hostel, i met her again. There is one of the few times where i take out my courage and say 'hi' to still-a-stranger-to-me her...and i even ask her to have lunch with me and julian...though in the end she did not join me, but i am happy to know her name-Vivian.

After bumping into her for the 2nd time, only i know her room is just 1 floor above my room. And during the group dividing session for the orientation week, i am so happy to see her in my group, together with another i used to think she is a cool girl- Denise, and Matthew.

Well, throughout that whole week, we (vivian,denise,julian and me) move in and out together. We get to 'expand' our gang where more and more people add in. I still remember the 1st time MK talk to me and i just give and 'O' reply makes him think i am actually so difficult to get along with. (and people still giving the same comment saying i m so 拽 at the 1st sight...OMG) And after the orientation week, we go to class together, we skip class together, we went outing together, we 'ma pou' together when chewy shifted into my room (imagine 5 girls on 2 single bed), we sang 'only you' whenever and wherever we want together, we fooled around in starbaker, we ate burger together in the midnight and much more to be listed.

Within that 1 short month in there, we had happy experiences (pleeeeeenttyyyyyyy of), and sad experience (unavoidable)...though that is my 1st time leaving home, some more to somewhere so 'ulu'...but they manage to give me the feel of 'family'.

Chewy, the dai ga jie of our gang.we 1st met her as the noisiest 'counselor' of our intake's orientation week.ya, is true...she is noisy...really noisy...and we get to know her better when she shifted into my room. She too gave us many unforgettable experience where the last few days before she left NUC, we played and chatted in starbaker till midnight, when almost everyone fall asleep on the sofa, only 1 of us will drag everyone back to our own room. On her departure day, we woke up early in the morning (i think we only slept for 1 or 2 hours) with all the sleepy faces. we waved to her till she is out of our sight. This is my 1st time sending someone away (sounds so sad). This is because after this, i don't know when i will meet her again. Ya, very true, i havent meet her till now (plus minus 1 and half year already) and just recently she contacted me and said she will be back in Malaysia soon. Wow so happy...(wondering...why is US so far away from Malaysia)

I still remember one of the nights, where four of us were so tired i and denise kacao vivian and julian when they are sleeping...haha...then i and denise decide to just stay up till the next morning...we each took a cup of maggi cup noodle, stay in the kitchen and chat till the next morning...haha...what a memory...

i am really glad that each and every of you, gave me lots of memories before i leave Nilai...even after all of us got seperated, we still manage to gather somewhere once in a while...

and now...Vivian is gonna leave for Australia to further her study...i sincerely wish her all the best and hope she can cope with any 'cultural shock' there...hope to see you again!!cheerio

orientation week intro lecture
nilai springorientation night ^^


our outing to sg wang
in nilai ktm station...geng ler...denise.mianyi.chewyi

our 2nd gathering in Mid Valley
the girls
MK.mianyi

and last but not least....ta-da...VIVIAN
i will miss u de...hope to see you online soon ^^

P/S: this post is actually post specially for vivian...she makes me think of Nilai and D'Allists...hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mian Yiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~
I'm touched....TT
thousand feelings but couldn't be written in words.
coz all of them are my memories, eternal memories, sweetest memories..with you and D'Allistssss!!
Thanks for everything! muacks!!!