Friday, February 6, 2009

Get.Me.Into.Study.Mood

i really enjoy my few hours trip with hTos in petaling street...and what a wonderful experience we faced...our bus broke down at the middle of road near Plaza Central! but still we manage to reach there on time and meet up with daniel and his friends there...i had a wonderful time in my favourite shop, and had my favourite gui ling gao too!

After Macroecons class, the whole big bunch of 9th 'collegees' walk back together and noise can be heard throughout the journey back to college...from无间道---->有奸盗...imagine how creative we are!wai fun eventually molested qi hong...poor qi hong...i finally feel quite relieve after pouring out everything in my heart to wai fun and hTos after reaching in college...i am really glad that there is people who can listen to me and at least agree with what i said...

oh no...Statistic test next Wednesday, but i haven't study anything yet!
not even a single subtopic!

i better get myself to study for the weekends, or else, i will have to bear with the BAD sequences again...

time to sleep! good night

No comments: