Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Para Para Sakura

2nd post of the night...

as usual, i love listening to songs with my lovely earphone (free item come along with my laptop), especially at night, where many memories will come into my mind...

Para para sakura...
is once a very familiar song for me...and i believe for many people too!
i remember this song is once very famous during my 'childhood'
about 7-8 years ago when i was still in primary school...

i remember watching the performance of this song during my primary school graduation day.
i did mentioned to a friend, i never like primary school.
i never even cry during the end of the farewell party.
because i do not have much friends back then
thanks to someone, who always be the one who ask my friends to leave me! WTF (allow me to say that)
but i am glad that, at least there is something that worth me remembering about primary school

and i still could recall when my cousin teach me the dance step of the song.

memories memories...
i knew i have plenty more...

No comments: