Tuesday, February 3, 2009

life of an always sleepy student

oh no....FAR class canceled...do you know how difficult i get myself out of the bed today?
nyon's alarm rang since 7am, but i keep ignoring her alarm till my own alarm rang...(no one manage to wake up except me!!)
drag myself out of the bed, to the toilet, and finally back in room again, prepare myself a cup of oat because the college breakfast time is over...back to my bed again, and when i think is almost time, only i drag myself out the room and off i go for class...

and after walking for 15 minutes, i reach that freaking BSB, the room is still occupied and i have to stand outside of the room and wait for don't know how long, and finally when the room is empty, someone told me that the class is canceled!but due to some reason, i choose to stay back in that room and study....(CHeh....study wor...)until i nearly fall asleep...(because that is an air cond room..hehe)

currently waiting to go to lunch but that lan chou nyon is still sleeping...= =...and i have class at 3...aiyor....sien ler...

P/S: i suddenly feel like eating KFC~~ = =

No comments: