Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lookout point ^^


It was Shiao Tan's birthday few days ago and i got the chance to follow the superseniors to the famous Lookout point to celebrate her birthday.

The scenery up there is breath-taking. Previously, people keep telling me, 'you go up there can see the whole KL one'. And i was like, got so 'kua jeong' or not. Haha, and it's true, you can really see the whole KL up there.

The weather up there is quite cooling. When to the don't know what cafe and have our dinner. Ordered lemonade fittz and the seafood spaghetti. Very sorry to say that, the spaghetti is quite bad lah..the paste tasted powdery actually and i decided to continue eating because it costs me RM15 until i found a small piece of aluminum foil in it..*yer*..

Speak to the waitress and she nervously take it back to the kitchen and few minutes later she came back and inform me, the kitchen will replace another plate for me. I was like, hell, still need to eat a? And I told her I am very full to go for another plate. Few minutes later, she came back again and say that plate of the half-eaten spaghetti with aluminum foil will be FOC. That sounds better..

the spaghettiinitially thought this is a piece of potato

When it's about midnight, we start seeing fireworks from the KL scenery. Ohya, people must be counting down for Deepavali. And soon, we saw like everywhere in KL is playing fireworks. And I am sure this is my very 1st time seeing so many fireworks at 'different place' at once.

My camera seems to know who's the spotlight of the day (but it is more to coincidence XD)

Decided not to upload the scenery of KL that I managed to capture because it is not so nice to post a not so nicely capture (to be precise, i should say badly-capture) picture up here...Hehe..

Last but not least, happy birthday Shiao Tan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...thanks for your wishes...:p
I will upload the KL view for you in my blog. Mine one quite nice la...:p
Anyway, I really have fun with you all that night! Thanks again!
Next time we go another cafe la...Gasoline. The foods and drinks is nice than the others...

Unknown said...

by the way, the link which connect to my blog, i think is wrong la...if not, it will keep update of my new blog one...the recent blog should be my birthday blog part 1 la..instead of the batu pahat trip...:p