Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can you feel the love tonight?

It's 2.51am, i am still in Mcd with waifun and hansiew..

It's very cold here...
Currently listening to the choir version of 'can you feel the love tonight' using my earphone.

Memories, came back to me

I still remember,
Mandy told us, this is the most romantic song ever, so must sing with feel.
Big Ashley said: Diction! Diction!!
Es said: Sing properly lah!!!
I said: How to imitate Mei Zhen's voice??!
Lalat said: Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......(1st note)
Mei Zhen: (whisper) 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, *breathe*
Everyone: Wuuuu....

I miss the bunch of people..I miss having fun with them...
poking here and there, touching here and here *smile*

I miss the moment before the competition where everyone calm each other down,
I miss the moment we sang together on the stage, regardless of how 'teruk' i sang on stage, no one blame me (maybe there is, but none of them say it in front of me)
I miss the time where all of us hold hands before the result is announced
I miss the time when we are announced as the winner, someone come to me and say 'who said you sang badly??!'

(few months ago)In the same Mcd i am in now, we celebrated our victory
And in the same Mcd now, i saw the empty room we have fun and crazy together, the feeling is so different..haha

And currently in the choir team, and in the management team, i know i need to be tough..
The road and journey still need to be continued..

I miss you all!!*photo taken during Mr Lee's workshop-28th Dec 2008*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no no no.....the photo without is not a nice photo~~ Change it!!! :p

叶木木 said...

where got not nice..got me inside den nice ad de ma...HAHHAHAHAHAHA