Friday, October 30, 2009

bliss

Sometimes, i am quite thankful and I felt blissful because there are people who care about me a lot..

wasn't in a very good mood for the past few days...went out to Mcd with wai fun and han siew to study...When i was studying, Dear appeared in front of me...i was actually quite touched but i acted very normal as i don't know how should i react..He knew I got very affected by something that happened on the past few days, he brought me out for a walk so that i won't feel that stressful...And in the end, he accompany me till around 7pm and he went home...although he didn't accompany me till i go back at 6am in the morning..but i did appreciate what he did for me...
in Mcd

And today, i got really mad with something..and these 2 people with the very great sense of humor, brighten up my day (wrong, it should be night)...hahaha...

Ray & Shiao Tan (so sweet huh?HAHAHAHA)


Thanks a lot ya!!

No comments: