Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a belated present

it is already 1.28am, and i still insisting of blogging about this.

i just received a present from 1 of my best friend, Ms OOIHANSIEW!!
since my birthday had past for about 2 months, i actually did not expect to have any present by now...She did celebrate my birthday with me on 17/8/2009, with a box of BigApple donuts, durian pancakes and with candles all over, i am already very touched with it.

Was hanging out in the college mamak with hansiew,waifun,coconut and Q fong and right before i and hansiew reach our own room, she took something out from her bag, something that looks like graduation rolled up certificate, with 2 ribbon on it and a full page of words on it.

the present

After receiving it and words of thank you, i went into the room and get on the bed and open it. When reading what written behind, i can't hold back my tears.

Although it may sounds very 'chiong hei' and 'lao tu', i still need to say it. Ooi Han Siew,from the day we are friend, you will forever be my best friend. That is my word and you can count on it. Although at times i really feel you are too busy, and i did grumble, but i understand, you have your own reason, and i should understand. So, when you are unhappy, do come and find me, i welcome you all the time ya...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's really warm~~ :)