Sunday, January 27, 2008

last day of my mid-sem break....



huh...last day of holiday!time flies....T T...


when i recall back what i hav done during the whole holiday,i found i have wasted my times doing nothing!however,i went back to my secondary school yesterday for a st john duty..i saw few of my friends who have just graduate last year and also my teachers.when i was talking with my friends, sir charles saw me and he called me,so i go over and talk to him..1st,he asked me,'wa yap!having holiday a?' then i said 'ya lo...', then he asked me how's my result,then i answered him.i never expect him to praise me or what, because he never praise me before since he know me! is true... but he said, 'haiya,u all matric very easy to score 1 lah! internal exam,your lecturers mark yourself 1,so very easy 1 lah!'..then i answer him,'nola sir,if is for UPS, our lecturers mark our papers...but..' and he interupted me by saying' you see you see...your lecturers mark yourself 1...' and i continued 'but our final's paper is made by university's lecturers and our papers will be send to other college and will be marked by other college's lecturers.' at that time,only he said,'har?really a?'
haiyo...this teacher ah...since he know me,he only know how to tease me instead of praising me.

i remember there is a time,when i was in form 5,i was my school's choir team's pianist..and he came over to me and tell me 'Yap,do you know that your sister is actually MUCH better then you are?'
actually i m so hurt that time,but instead of showing my 'smelly face',i just smile to him.
from my previous post,i mentioned before how he react when he saw my result..'yap,you are really lucky' this is what he said to me...
ok fine,and now...haiz...fine....
but,to be honest,he is kinda weird....

since he said i am much better then my sis,of course there are much peoples who are better then i am! and he said to me that day,' yap,when are you free?i think of asking you to do some voice training and choose new choir members.'

herh...weird people....ask other peoples who are much better then me to do that lar...

anyway,forget it...=]

just now i was doing my account project because the due date is on 29th jan 2008,then i was taiping all my stuff and i even ask for nik's help ( she did helped me a bit bit,yeah....a bit bit), then i look at my green paper which stated all the particulars needed for the project,and i saw the due date is on 29th FEBRUARY 2008!! then i started scolding in nik's chatbox and ... i also don't know what happened next....how careless i am!haha...
this is nik's chatbox....and i wrote it....haha



huh...it is the last night of holiday,and i will be going back tomorrow...huh...
anyway,after 1 week,i will be back again...wahahaha.......


p/s: something really funny happened today,i woke up at around 11++ am and my mum told me, this morning,she asked my dad go out and buy duno what 'zi gu'(sorry i don't know it's name),because she need it, but she reminded my dad, don't buy so much, 2-3 kg will do...my dad said ok then he went out already. after around half an hour,my dad came back happily with a box of that 'zi gu'....

he bought 13kg of that thing! and end up got scolded by my mum....poor dad...haha

No comments: