Friday, January 25, 2008

the MUET day



today i woke up in a shock,have a look at my phone, <2>
both messages informed me that MUET result is out already..actually i hav already knew about that the night before...i tried many times using sms,
1st reply...
service not available
ok nvmind,i try again
2nd reply...
semakan keputusan MUET akan diaktifkan mulai 24/1/2008,12.01am
but come on,it was 1am++ that time,it is ok if i cant check the result due to the 'so-efficient' service,but it cost me RM0.30 per message! with this kind of reply! i feel like cursing the MPM at that time! but i know i m TOO GOOD la...so i decide to go n sleep after finish doing something on a friend's blog without cursing them..haha

this morning,finally i receive the message i want...
BAND ACHIEVED: 4
huh...i aimed for band 4 and i really got band 4, happy?ok ok?disappointed?well,i don't know too..haha...my english level is too weak to get more then band 4,so...i should feel thankful actually...

due to some reason,i was in a real bad mood the whole day. i decide to hav a rest today,stay away from homework..eh,not really la..i have no mood to do those things today...haha...
so i was in a total 'rest mode' today,wake up,read magazine,lunch,magazine again,sleep with my 'beloved' economy textbook,wake up,play ps2(the sims),dinner,go out and hunt for my dinamika dress and some basic cosmetic items,come bek,listen to some of my favourite song,supper,and finally online...haha..a friend said my day is so simple...how only we can consider a day as a 'not simple' day?haha...

i spent RM200++ in 2 hours time...woah...but at least i settled my dinamika dress
with my XXXXXXX size,it is actually very hard to get a suitable dress...but i still manage to buy it...haha

but i still need a high heel,with my giant size leg,haiz....it is SO difficult to get a suitable shoe...moreover,i never wear a high heel shoe before,so i guess it will be really tough buying such kind of shoe...haiya..i was thinking,what if i fall down wearing such kind of shoe?i will look for a hole and burry myself inside....T T....

huh...don't want to write anymore lar....some one is saying i m too 'high-profile' writting so many things here...guess what will happen if i post his photo with kai huey's pink strawberry umbrella here?hahaha

is a little short le...by the way,it looks really ugly here..haha


No comments: