Monday, April 21, 2008

farewell..

after studying in KMJ ( Kolej Matrikulasi Johor) -i write it in full form just to in case some day i ll forget what KMJ stands for...but i guess wont la..haha...for around 11 months...i can see peoples started to pass autography books around...of course i received many too...but until today (i am back at home already) i still can find many empty authography paper in my pink colour file..haha..after that..peoples started to prepared for their final exam,study week,and at last the big 'week' for all of us...

aha...previously, i shifted to candy's room (or should said..smuggle) untill the 2nd semester, only i shifted back to my own room...and that time my relationship with my roommates is so-so only..until the last few week, only i started to be quite close with my roommates..everynight, we will sit together in the middle of the room, eat keropok, minum teh and much much more..and on the exam week, i studied together with my roommates bside my bed and also in the small park outside my block...there are also many memories that i guess i couldnt gain with them anymore..

each day, i looked forward for the last day of exam, but at the same time, i was hoping time wont pass that fast because as exam end, is farewell time also...i still remembered, that day when i was sitting my account paper (my last paper), i suddenly think of farewell and i almost cried...is kinda funny...then i tried to control myself loh...then when i reached my room,my roommates were still sleeping...and i started packing until my dad arrived...only to realise i hav alot of things to be shifted back..and my dad helped me to stuff all my things into the car...thanks God i still managed 2 fetch everything home..haha...and before my roommates leave,my another roommate started to cry already..when i saw her crying,i cried too...haha...

but on de previous night, i was thinking, if is for couples who come from two different places, i guess will b more pathetic for them to face this farewell ba...

tomorrow i will be leaving for penang...so i guess is time for me to sleep...good night everyone...

No comments: