Monday, January 21, 2008

21/1/2007 -mianyi.julian.ivy-

today i wake up as usual,headache(don't know why,each day i wk up at home,i ll hav headache,maybe i prefer my pillow in my hostel room?or a room without aircond?hahaha), i follow my dad out n buy tomyam(which is 1 of my favourite..^^), then i go to bank simpanan nasional and deposit those money we earn from selling t-shirt..u know?BSN in mentakab is so small,i believe those bank in other branches are almost the same too..with only 3 active counter,n more then 15 customers,i feel like dying waiting there yawning non-stop...(i was so sleepy that time),holding more then RM1000,i am actually afraid later a robber come in and take away those money...how ridiculous i am!haha..

after waiting for more then half and hour,finally is my turn and after everything is done,i went home n do my homework and suddenly julian called me and she said she and ah bo will come and find me 2day..so i quickly eat my lunch and julian came,honestly,she is getting fatter already..haha..so do i!peoples who went to matrics will come back with a bigger figure compare to last time..why?no pork is it?nonono...the foods are too oily and ... ... then ah bo came..she cut short her hair like a primary school student and her double chin came out already!haha...and when she saw me,she said 'MIAN YI!WHY ARE YOU SO FAT ALREADY?'haha...i said the same thing to her too!haha...oh well...after some teasing,we went out...we are still as noisy as before..i and julian keep tease her saying 'ryan this,ryan that...' but she was so excited....haha...this is what people name as 'people who are in love.'
we go out n eat,visit butiques,McD...n go home..
my dad n mum ask me,why ah bo become so 38(sampat) already?i agree with them le...and she is getting more n more hamsap already..do you know she hit my butt more then 15 times today?
ah bo,i know my butt is getting bigger n bigger but don't hit la...very paiseh le...somemore,i am very very 'di diao'(low profile) 1 leh....haha...
then after she go back,i chat with julian for awhile then she go back too...haha...
a meaningful afternoon...after form 5,it is really hard 2 meet our friends often,so i do appreciate all the time we spent together..

P/S: congratez daniel for getting good result in your Cambridge A Level Examination...keep it up and gambateh everyone,do well in your next test! including me....hehe

No comments: