Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'my lovely roommate'

huh..is 7.43am now and honestly,i hardly wake up so early unless i have class early in the morning...i actually have FAR tutorial class at 10am,but is cancelled..so i actually can sleep till quite late today as my class is at 12pm...wake up at 6am today..because the weather is too hot to resist!(but actually i don't know whether it is because of the weather or my current health condition ler...)then at around 6.49am,my roommate from perak woke up...and she step on my bed!(honestly i really hate and 'pantang' people to step on my bed lor!) then ok...i sabar only...then again,she step on my bed, and AGAIN,she step again! damn her...and after that i cant continue sleeping until now!...herh...geramnya....honestly,this roommate gave me lots of trouble since the 1st day i met her!i gave her my single bed because she say she couldnt climb up to the upper part of the double dacker bed because she has thyroid...so i give her that bed without asking much until that day my friend ask me 'eh,people with tyroid really wont have enough stength de meh?why your friend still can shout and run around like a normal person one?' only to realize that how stupid i am!!but nevermind...after i gave her that bed,she shift her mattress on the floor and leave her bed empty..until then i suggest yuen fong to sleep on her bed WITH HER PERMISSION...then after 1 week she said she can no longer sleep on the floor becacuse she claim that it cause her to cough even badly...then i n yuen fong spend time to discuss how should we sleep so that we wont feel hot..and she just sit on her bad and do her own thing without bothering us!yea...what a good roommate right?

since she say she cannot sleep on the floor anymore,but she used my bed when i am not around! this is what my another roommate tell me..and she NEVER ask for my permission..T T...i just don't know i can just keep quiet and be patient until when..'cause i have been patiented for 1 month already!

No comments: