Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the 1st month of Uni life

time flies...and i have been in UM for around 1 month...

It's undeniable that,university life is much much more busier than life in matric (hopefully it is only busy in the beginning lar...)i and my friends are often flooded with activities and meeting..and you know..1st few week of uni life is also flooded with those boring i-week (interaction week)..i personally think that,interaction is not a bad thing..as we can get to know more peoples...and things...but when there are too much of this kind of activity,people like me who easier got bored will really refuse to attend anymore..and guess what?almost all of the chinese in my college did that :) until the master of the college give a notice to all chinese to attend or else he'll just block our Chinese Comunittee activity...its so bad...haha

and yea...after i came here...i learnt to make full use of both my leg...everyday,i will have to walk for at least half and hour...sometimes i might have to walk for 45 minutes or more...this is because my faculty is at least 15 minutes away from my college...everyday i see buses and cars and motors...and also,i breathe in dirty air produced by those vehicles...ohya...near my college,there is a 24 hours opened kfc..although i have the chance to pass by kfc everyday,but i do not have the chance to eat everyday..you know la...i will have a big hole in my wallet if i eat everyday and i will become an even fatter pig..aha...

uh...i am so lazy now...i just finish my interview and in 15 minutes time i can leave my campus and go back...hahaha...happy...

P/S: quite a number of peoples fall sick recently...drink more water and take care everyone!

No comments: