Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what a bored bored holiday

i don't like this holiday lar...
  • after holiday-mid-term exam,hand up assignment
  • my stupid bank islam atm card-haven't activate
  • lazy
  • boring
  • broke :(
  • cannot go out yamcha-all my friends are not around/no holiday
  • my fattie hedgehog vomit yesterday (don't know what happen to him actually)
  • my mum accidentally killed one baby hamster this morning T T
  • etc

but yesterday morning i received one letter from Yayasan Pahang and told me that i have succeed in applying for their loan something lah...so i am going to cancel my PTPTN study loan thingy..aha...

and recently,i found out i can really cry!great 'ham pao'...and daniel said if i have the chance to join the crying marathon,i will win! X)...

oklah...go study now...

No comments: