Thursday, May 22, 2008

surprise,surprise and surprise....

the day before 20/5,i went out with julian,and she told me the result can be check on the following day..i was thinking,oh no...i thought i still got 1 more day to play..but..aiks..forget it..have been worry since i finish my maths paper 2..actually,if is not because of that paper,i think i wont worry that much..that day when i was sitting for my math paper 2..just dont know why,i cant answer most of the question..instead of looking of solution 1st,i waste some time calculating the total marks i may lost.. and after the paper i rush back to my room and cry till my mum phone me and later daniel phone me too..after talking to both of them,i realise i shouldnt waste anymore time thinking of thing that had past..so i quickly go n bath then continue study again...

hmm...on 20/5..i wake up early in the morning,quickly switch on the laptop and go to the designated website and check...i wait and wait and wait,but in the end,few red words appear...'userID anda tidak ada.sila masukkan userID yang betul.'i tried for times but still the same thing happened..and only to find out,the result will come out tomorrow...ok fine..i wait..

on 21/5...i wake up early again..i switch on my laptop once again,and check,still the same thing happen and later billy send me a link and there is a notice telling us the result will come out on 22/5..but then few hours later,mei xin tell me that her friend said can phone back to our own college and ask for result..was thinking whether i should phone and check or not and i decided not to..but then my parents force me to check..i phone for times but the line is always busy..until i determine to give up..and at around 3.50,i decided to give a try..and i swore it will be the last time if fail again.but then suddenly someone answer 'hello...' and yeah...finally...i manage to check already...it had been a great relieve for me but i think i will need to consider which university as my 1st 8 choices now...and soon i know i have to overcome all this again next month...phuh...life is full of challenges...

No comments: