Thursday, May 15, 2008

memories...again

was kinda boring at home (seriously)...i did almost the same thing everyday...wake up,stick to the computer,eat,walk around and is time to sleep again...at this moment,i am too free and it makes me think of the busy moments in KMJ...actually,i quite like the lifestyle in KMJ,besides exam...every morning,i need to wake up by 7,of course,sometimes i will wake up late but my roommate will still wake me up..then i will go for class from 8am till 4pm...but..i know i am a bad student..aha..i often skip class with my buddies..we went for lunch together,then we go bek 2 our rooms,either we sleep or we study ourselves..then in the evening, i will waste my time walking around,because i admit i cant really study in the evening..after dinner,then i will start studying and do my homeworks..every busy days makes me appreciate my weekends more...unlike now...everyday is a free day...makes life so boring and meaningless..

every night,i and my roommates will spend some times talking to each other,sometimes my roommates will come over to my place and discuss her homeworks with me,although sometimes i was really annoyed with too many questions from her but i still try my best to explain to her...yea is true,in this place,we are cultivated to be more tolerate with each other..and now,huh..is so boring at home,my parents busy with their business,brother busy with his studies...or i should say i am the 1 who always stay in my own corner doing my own stuff..haha..

people says,we will never learn to be satisfied with what we have now...when i was busy last time,i hope there is holidays for me,but now when i m having holidays,i hope i can go back to the busy lifes last time...sound so ridiculous right?
business notes everywhere on my bed

yea..was studying(believe or not?)


vandalism-ing with my roommates

No comments: