Thursday, May 8, 2008

finally i am done with my undang test n amali...which means i can get my L license soon..that afternoon,my dad decided 2 bring me out v his kenari n teach me how to drive..when we reached, i thought my dad will ask me to drive on a big n empty road but end up he asked me to drive around a roll of new shops..which means de roads are quite narrow for a newbie like me!then i did a mistakes like few of my friends did last time..haha..my dad asked me 2 step on the brake but i step on the other paddle n luckily there r no obstacles in front..phew..

yesterday i went down to KL with long yii and ryan...i have not seen long yii since chinese new year..so when we sat together in the bus,we talk non-stop with her scary laughter...and the indian woman who sat beside us keep looking at us...scary...the bus is freezing and we felt like peeing...and when we reach the bus station,we go straight to the toilet...great relieve..haha..then we go to sg wang and daniel was waiting for us there already..we walked together at 1st then long yii suggested us to split..then i and daniel went to the arcade..i lost once and i won once..then i suggested to eat 'gui ling gao'..kinda bitter but i like it..when we wanna leave,i realize the worker inside looks like wanna chase us out...aiyer..

then,4 of us went to shabu shabu for our lunch,we ate tomyam steamboat,ice cream..and of course i enjoyed watching mr.bean too!hehe..we actually plan to do something really stupid,but in the end,we didn't manage to do it due to the lack of time..we walked around till around 5pm then is time to say byebye...in the monorail station,i saw chi ching and her boyfriend...what a coincidence!
then is time to go back..that night,i slept so early...because i am so tired...ahahha

the crazy long yii and i

me

daniel and i

4 of us in shabu shabu

No comments: