Thursday, February 25, 2010

another earphone for me ^^

my cousin Chee Siang fetch me from my faculty to the UM main hall-DTC after telling me that there is an event there, where you are required to register for it, sing a song, and they will give you a earphone. But it is only for the first 45 participants-obviously, i manage to be one of the 45..hehe...

Was in dilemma whether to join or not because i was actually quite shy to sing there, luckily Helen said she can sing duet with me, but we will need to sing 2 songs together. hehe...


Was quite happy i got through, not sure how i sang. hee.. But at least i earned myself an earphone, although it is not from any famous brand, but looks nice, and sounds nice..


Here's the picture of it...

2 comments:

ah_guang said...

i won one too.. dun like de plug-in type earphone, i tot its headphone worth rm129.. tat one better lo.. hehe.. but stil ok la at least got a new one.. hehe.. i m de FIRST!!!!

叶木木 said...

i think i am one of the last...=P...and i actually aim for the black 1..and i got it!!hehe