Wednesday, November 7, 2007

should i prepare earlier or prepare last minutes?

huh...there has been some times i din hav time 2 post any blog..
hav been vy busy recently..

fr de previous post,i mentioned that i came bek 4 a week raya break..den after that break,i ll hav my study lift in college..that whole week,i understood there r many things that i havent study.thatz y i make full use of my time,study n study..
everyday,when my mum called me,she ll ask me,'what time u slept last night?',
1st day i said,3am
2nd day,4am
3rd day,she asked again,i say 5am...
the 4th day,she asked again,i finally lost patience n ask,y mz u ask everyday?
she said,nola..jz wanna show concern..
oops...only i knew that i hav misunderstood her meaning..i tot she jz wanna check up whether i got study anot...hehe
n the following day,she still asking me the same question..=.=

until the last day of study lift,which means on sunday,i hav finish study all my business..n i can b counted as the 1 who study most among my fren..cz i found my frens hav oni cover part of them..
ok..then final begin..1st day is english,there isnt anything that i nid 2 study,so i start prepare 4 the following test,which is maths...

the day b4 the maths paper,i study till 2am,oni i go 2 bed..
then on the following day,when i got my maths 1,i found it is much difficult then the previous year's final...until the last 2 question,the question is horrible,i only know how 2 answer part of it..n if i sum up the 2 question,it 'cost' me 30++ marks...die lo die lo..
times up,n every1 went out.i found nyon n i ask her how was it...she only describe it v a word....horrible...
every1 say so too!

haih...bcz of this paper,i was unable 2 pay attention 2 study 4 paper 2..i study a litt intergrattion,den i went out 4 exam once again...but luckily,the 2nd paper is easier then the previous paper...but i m still afraid i wont b able 2 score an A 4 maths...

3rd day of exam,account paper..actually i din study much 4 account,but i still manage 2 do based on the exercises i did last time...=P

4th day of exam,is de toughest n most horrible subject 4 us-account students,it is difficult not bcz it is difficult..it is bcz it has too many things 2 memorize..thatz all..mentioned jz now,i hav finish study during de study lift,so i decide 2 flip through all the chapter bcz i expect i might hav 4got some of them...1st chap,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th...i realized i had 4got all of them!not jz part of it...n when i finish chap 7,it was around evening..i still got 8 more chap to go!when the clock struck 12am...i started 2 bcm panic..when i m panic,i cant sit still n do my things..i take my notes n walk 2 wendy's room...then i study in her room cz candy kip singing in the room..i was wondering,how she can study n sing at the same time huh?crazy 1...when is around 2am.my frens start going 2 bed although they havent finish study...i duno how they can do that?huh...then i went bek 2 room n saw swee chan,fun wee were in my room.candy still singing..then i stand outside de room v my notes,studying..3am,every1 went back 2 room n candy went 2 bed...then i went into de room n cont my study.i saw my malay roommate(or should say is candy's roommate),1 bio student,n i physic student.i heard fr them that they hav only study few chaps,but they went 2 bed b4 they finish half of the books..this make me think,how come they can b so happy-go-lucky here?i started 2 think,if my skin is darker,n my name is longer,will i b jz like them too?i m so jealous!we nid 2 study so hard 2 get our 1st choice course n university..but them?huh...then whole night,i only manage 2 sleep 10 mins..bcz i was too panic,i phone my mum on the following morning,n at last i bring a pair of red eyes n red nose 2 de examination room...=.=

last day of exam,i duwan2 write much bout this la..still de same thing,i nid 2 study all over again..cz i hav 4got everything...duno what kind of brain i hav...=.=

after the exam,i went 2 HEP n register,bcz i hav 2 go bek late due 2 the MUET speaking test,then i went 2 the office n talk 2 my business lecturer...we chat 4 about half n hour the i n my frens went bek 2 the room.after lunch then i go n hav my bath,then i went 2 wendy's room n take some games fr her phone

around 5pm,i went back 2 my room n sleep...when i woke up,it was ald 9am...wow...
instead of having dinner,i n swee chan went 2 de ko-op n each of us buy an ice cream...hmm...delicious..

the next day i hav my MUET paper 1,2 n 3...the 1st paper i red those passage till i fall sleep neh!
2nd paper..i got the essay titled-'role model may impact our life' justify your stand n give appropriate example.
huiyo...when i was writting the 1st point,the examinor told us that there r only half n hour left...n i rush rush rush..worry that the 3 points i wrote is actually a same point,then after the paper,i turn over n ask wei xiang whatz his point,surprised me,oni i realize that all his points are the same like mine!haha..the listening test still ok la..after the test,i phoned my mum then i went bek n sleep again...huh..so enjoy...haha

No comments: