Friday, November 9, 2007

is matriculation that sucks?

jz now i was too free then i saw jovan online..so i find him n chat 4 awhile since it has been quite some times i din chat with him already..

then he ask me howz life in matric, then he said that all his lecturers said that matric is easy thingy if compare 2 form 6 n foundation...then i replied him,yes is true matric is easier cz we dun learn as much thing compare 2 form 6,but it is difficult cz we nid 2 learn a lot of things in short time..then he concluded,matric is some sort of waste of time..but he said,julian is good bcz she choose matric,because she wanna apply for medic...fr the way he talk,it seems like he think i m enjoying my life in matric,playing,didnt study n etc....

when he asked me what is my 1st choice course n my 1st choice university n i answered him,he kip scolding me stupid,vy stupid...n ask me why dont i jz do everything in sunway?fr the way he talk,i really think he is silly...he thinks every1 is as rich as his parents?is really ridiculous that he keep saying me stupid for studying in local U,is matriculation n local university that sucks?

i know,many ppls look down on us-matriculation student,saying that 'cheh...matric vy easy 1 la..din get 4 flat dun come out a...' i was once people who hav the same thought too...but when i enter matric,only i knew that,it is not as easy as i think...

huh well...jovan,it is ok u look down on me n also on the other matric students,but i ll work vy hard in 2nd semester,n i ll show u that,u are wrong...

No comments: