Tuesday, August 21, 2007

memories..

-starbaker-
-me.mk--farah.me-
seakin-the most unforgetable senior
-90.90.90-^^
-me.vivian-


2day,i hav a look at those photos in my camera..
n i found there r lots of pic taken when i leave Nilai college 4 months ago..
i omost forget bout the picture inside der..
those pic make me recall many things..
D'Allists and the other frens,nilai spring,starbaker n much much more..

how r u all recently n i found i hav already lost contact v lots of them...really..

it is a sad thing that D'Allists is going 2 perish fr de land of nilai soon...
after chewy left,
i n julian left 4 matriculation,
then mk--kdu,
next vivian--JPA scholarship-taylor,
then Alan..

now..there r oni denise,matthew,jeremy,evelyn n miky left...
aiyo...how many ll stay n how many ll leave after this?
no1 knows...
anyhow,i still hope our frenship n oso those memories v gain together when we were still 2gether last time ll remain 4ve...

yak sok!

1 comment:

veeveewawa said...

hey,i'm so enjoying to visit your blog...wow...it's boosting high me to write my blog on the spur of moment^^.....really miss u...take care ya^^....