Thursday, August 30, 2007

i m onlining in my school computer lab...
of coz...i m having class...lalala...
aiyo...2day so damn paiseh le..
1st 2 lesson is my economy tutor's class...
n the teacher let us go b4 the class end,is around 9.15
bcz i m too tired,i decided 2 go n hav a SHORT nap in my hostel room...
i set my alarm 2 make sure i wont b late...
then i sleep...

when i wake up n look at my watch,is 10.25am,
i think,ei?my watch spoil ad a?then i look at my phone again...
OH GOSH!
i m late....i rush rush rush n my fren start 2 phone me....
n when i reach the lecture hall,i can felt my ear bcm hot,face bcm hot...n etc...
n i lied 2 my teacher saying i m having a stomachache..so bad...haha..but no choice la..
huiyo...so paiseh la...
after i sit down n look at the alarm set in my phone,oni i knew that
9.40am-------9.40PM......PM PM!!
no wonder i m late! ouch

p/s:
i felt really happy v my ups result...gambateh!

No comments: