Monday, May 11, 2009

FaceBook Addiction~~

it happened since my study week...

where it became my drug...something to keep me awake when i am sleepy...eventually, just because of this, i manage to keep myself awake till 6am!! (helo, got study one ok...)

with all the stupid quizzes, some games that some people may think they are lame and comment over photos...fuh...

and even i have finished my exam, i face computer everyday...my parents must be wondering will my face be totally sticked on the computer before school reopen? XD

So, conclusion, if ever, the university authority were to do an investigation on 'why university students can stay awake till so late OR what causes students' bad result'

Don't ever let them know Facebook...

Or else someday, they will block FB...T T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha....don't remind people to do that research la....
I still like it...:)