Saturday, April 25, 2009

blissful me..^^

daddy, mummy and brother went down to klang to attend my cousin's wedding...
and ya, because of the stupid exam, i can't go...and i managed to persuade them to come and find me after my MIS paper this afternoon...my aunt actually asked her to bring me lunch from home-not my house lar..my aunt's house! ^^

dabao food from home-this term fade away from my 'dictionary' since i guess primary school or maybe secondary 1 or 2 or 3-forget...and today...ta-da
yummy yummy, keep it for dinner

i saw dad's eyes with a small patch of blood red colour on the white part...give me a shock!
mum said that it's because his eye is too tired, so the blood vessels break...yer...sounds so pain..T T

went to Mid Valley with them, *this is the 1st time i go to MV with them since i enter Uni*...
went to coffee bean, and i order a double chocolate ice blended..hmm not bad ^^

finish already T T
looking for plasma tv...it's finally time to change a new one ;-)

okay, for now, i need to start studying already

i have this much to study for monday paper

siao a...so many...actually is this much only, but still many :(
ok...lets study

1 comment:

*NSChyn* said...

STudy lar, sfera..
I got 2 more subjects to go....
Fuiweeeeeeeee