Thursday, March 26, 2009

25/3/09 memorable night!

Finally, we own the champion!! though we have gone through so many hardships and obstacles...finally we still got what we fight for all this while...^^

i am really really nervous when i got to know MC wont be singing with me as she lost her voice, i felt sad for her too...only lost voice on the competition day!

when i was so inconfident with myself, when i keep have the mentality that 'i cant i cant'...suddenly 1 by 1, more and more people approached me, telling me, you can do it, just have faith in yourself, regardless the superseniors, or the teammates, they really made me feel so touch...they hugged me, giving me confidence before we go on stage, telling me they are all with me, all the time...at that time, i really feel that i have no choice but to do my best!

when it's our turn, we slowly move towards the stage, in our position...since the light still off...we took the opportunity to adjust the mic...and finally, it begin, 1st note given and off we go...when i can clearly heard my trembling voice from the speaker, i was like "HOLY SHIT!!!"i tried really hard to get rid of the nervousness and move on...i was kinda touch when MC touched my hand and smile at me, trying to give me confident...and suddenly, i was like 'OMG!!it's the ending already!!why so fast??' and quickly, i took a deep breath and 'can...you feel the lovvvee tonightttt....' i am not sure how did i sound like...but i keep insisting i did a bad job...

and the BM song, i really tried my very very best, and once i leave the stage, i started crying, keep mumbling i sang badly, my teammates keep telling me i did a great job, superseniors come our and hug me, telling me well done well done...but i still insisting i sang like shit...i am really afraid i will ruin everything...

and when the result is announced, announcing we got the champion, we all shouted and jumped like mad people, and i am relieved! Fuh...

here,i would like to thank all the superseniors, (ES, shiau tan, Ray, Noel, Jeniffer, Lu Kean, and much much more to be listed here)...thanks for sacrifying so much time on us, and the efforts, sincerity, support and etc...we really appreciate what you guys did to us....thanks...and for the members...thanks for the teamwork, thanks for the support you gave me when i am really nervous...

I love all of u, i love sopS!!

8 comments:

*NSChyn* said...

Congrates lar..!!
Well done wor!
haha~
Btw, what's ur hp number now..?
Chged?
Almost lost contact vf u!

xue3yuN said...

gratez!glad f0r u too.keep going on~

叶木木 said...

yaya 0176472799...i tot i gave u ad?
and y...u miss me izit??
hahaha

叶木木 said...

hi xue yun...really miss the moment we spent in choir...
i really love singing in choir

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love you too..
You sang perfectly that night. As a junior, you really done a good work although you were nervous that time. :p

叶木木 said...

thanks a lot shiao tan...i really feel so touch u r for me all the time!!

Benson said...

well done !!