Saturday, December 6, 2008

just somthing silly to share= =

happened when helping mum in the kitchen cause by steam....huh....didn't know steam can be that hot...haha...and the white color thing is toothpaste...*mum ask me to apply on it so it can recover faster...


but how toothpaste help in recovering a?

mum gave me 2 small oranges and 1 banana after lunch, and i came out with this.....= =...and yea...that's the reflection of my hands and hp.....


only just now i get to know there is the word 'wallop'....i somehow think that it is a word from other language to describe 'hit' in a rude way...because i used to listen to aunties using that word to describe how they hit their son.....= =

okok...i slept so late last night and now my bed is missing me already...good night everyone!

1 comment:

Viriyawati said...

steam is hotter than boiling water
and toothpaste help by colling down the temperature of ur skin. you should've ask ur mom. she'll know all this. haha