Thursday, November 27, 2008

B.O.R.I.N.G

It has been a boring day again~~~

i spend my day
>online-ing
>playing piano
>singing like a crow >.< (it actually rain the whole day today)-not sure whether is my fault or not >chasing flies away
>eating (chocolate,fruits,noodles,keropok lekur.....etc)---->all fattening stuff
>hitting mosquitoes
>sms-ing
>reading magazine
>etc.....

if this type of life continue for another 1 more month, i cant imagine what will happen!!

here's mine and mum's dinner....
tada~ keropok lekur....and 1 packet of taufufah--->is this how we spell it?aha


ohya one more thing.....
If anyone found me sleeping like this, i think i will COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Viriyawati said...

i think i know why it was raining. coz the day before, i was singing...and all out of tune. hahahaha...the wind blow all the rain clouds to ur place after they got accumulated over my place.