Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fuh...it has been long time ago since i last post something here...it has been months ago since the wifi connection didn't work properly in my college...

And guess what i am onlining in my room right now (college room lah of course)....
Just finish my last mid-sem test paper last week...i can say that i am really busy and really really tense with all the chapters covered in the test....

many times i cry when i am alone in my room...not that i don't understand the chapters, is just that i am worried that i couldnt answer the questions. until the night before my accounting test, my sis phoned and ask how long since i last called mum. i told her that more than 1 week lo...because i am really busy with my test.then she said, walao, just 5 minutes oso cant call back meh? at that moment,i really try so hard to hold back my tears.then i said,hey cant talk already la..going choir....

actually,is not that i don't want to called my mum..maybe my sis will think that i am selfish,i only care bout him..No,i can assure that i am not...actually everyday i also wanna phone mummy, is just that i really dare not to phone her...because i scare i couldnt control myself and cry on the phone... after the time mum phoned and scolded me on the phone,which cause me to cry in KFC.. i really dare not call her whenever i am in trouble, whenever i do something wrong...thatz why i decide to wait till i finish my test only i phoned mummy....and i did....

sometimes i think, i am really a big coward. when there is anything, i just think of running away from it. but i myself know that, even if i run away from it today, sooner or later i will face it again..but sometimes i really cant control myself...anyway, i will try to change, and i don't want to be a coward!

No comments: