Tuesday, June 10, 2008

time to get my license...otherwise i guess i ll not know how to drive until i'm 30...(although i also hope i hav a personal driver who can always bring me out)..aha

nikku said "mianyi ah..u r very 'shi bai' le..even wen jian also got his license already le.."

so..i decide to get my license ASAP before i enter uni..and after waiting for few weeks,i went for my 1st car driving lesson on saturday 7/6..once i get into the car,my tutor told me, 'dulu kakak lu pandu cepat oh..kereta mati engin di tgh jln pun muka selamba aje...'then he hand over the car to me once we reach the driving school.and i start driving at 20km/j..= =..vy luckily i never bang on those tiang and also didn't mati enjin until i go and learn the naik bukit thingy..huh...so difficult for a noob like me..T T..and when i drove back from songsang to my shop,i saw nikkubao and i got distract by her until the uncle ask me to change gear i also nvr listen to him = =..then at night i have a phobia to go for the following lesson tomorrow...seriously..sob..

but then i still attend on the 2nd day and hmm...got improvement...and on the 3rd day,the uncle suddenly ask me to go for trial.the 1st test is the easiest,parking. and the 2nd one is the naik bukit 1..huh...that test kill me..everything was fine at 1st,but then when i restart the engine,the car mati engine= =...huh..then the uncle ask me to go 4 the road test,i made so many mistakes...aha...so paiseh le...and the uncle keep scolding me...sob..

and today u go for another lesson and when the uncle ask me to drive from songsang to mentakab he asked keep asking me to speed up.when is about 60km/h,i tell him, 'uncle sudah lebih 50 lar..' but he answered back 'cepat sikit la...saya 10.30 de student lagi..'then he ask me to speed up to 100km/h...fuh...luckily nothing happened,otherwise i ll kill him le...

No comments: