Sunday, October 14, 2007

holiday?

2day is raya...n i m having 1 week plus cuti raya...
but after this raya break, i ll b sitting my final exam...
stress stress stress....what if i din get 4.0...what my life ll b?oh gosh...
although i still hav loads of stuff 2 study...but i still manage 2 waste my 'precious' time walking around,fooling around,do dis do that...haiyo...what 2 do...i m always what ppl called a ' tidak apa' person..since de 1st day in matriks,lecturers ask us 2 introduce ourselves, i ll owaz introduce myself as 'saya suka buat kerja last minute,saya pun tak tau kenapa...'
so...since secondary school,not much teacher pay high hope on me...
n i still remember that day,on the day we take our SPM result,sir charles saw my result, n he told me, 'yap,u r vy lucky'...this is what he could say...n i think,y cant u blif this is not jz luck?
n he walk around n tell many teachers who know me, 'this girl a..everytime attend my tuition class,nvr do my homework,play play play,talk talk talk,oso can get this kind of result o!'...is this a way 2 show that he is proud bcz i score an A1 4 his BM?i duno...

after i went 2 matriks,i study quite hard 4 my UPS, n oso 4 those small test...jz bcz i wan 2 leave good impression on all the lecturers...n so far i did pretty well...

when is near final...i found myself bcm more n more lazy...i duno y...but i guess what i nid is self motivation...no 4.0 no future..this is what i owaz tell myself n i ll start 2 feel nervous,worry...

umm....dun wanna write that much ad...the more i write,the more worry i feel...
remember what u ever aimed 4...REMEMBER!

No comments: