Saturday, September 15, 2007

busy busy n busy

huh...is a hot day..
n de internet connection is so damn slow...adui...

dis morning,i received a msg saying that de budget 4 chinese new year culture night hav been rejected by mr liew saying that got 1 point is not specific enough..actually i oso cant do anything,the leader fr each group give me all those rubbish budget of their group,
the cleanliness group only tell me what they need,but din tell me the amount n oso the price 4 each things,so i hav 2 write everything on my own bcz he had been admited 2 hospital due 2 denggue fever..
while 4 the other group,they request 4 those stupid items,make me dun even dare 2 write them out bcz it is really stupid...
huh...how 2 do le?i oso duno lei..
final exam is coming in 1 month times,
n i not yet start prepare...
when it is near 2 exam,teacher giv more n more homework..
2day is already saturday but i still hav loads of homework 2 do..aiyor...
aiya...put them aside 1st,
got something 2 talk here...haha
fr last thurs onwards is Ramadan months,so de muslims hav 2 feast 4 the entire month..but of cz i wont join them la..haha
every evening,there ll b a bazaar selling loads of foods..
so we ll go n walk walk c c too..haha
later i wanna go n buy my dinner there again..haha

n ho...i heard fr a fren saying in block c,there is a malay saw 'those thing' in the midnight..

then ytd 'akua' peiwen told me that in block D(which i m staying-my fren's room) but is 3rd floor la..a malay saw a kid run into her room in the midnight n sit on her chair,n then the small kid jump onto her bed le..aiyeyer...
but dun care la..haha

huh..is really too hot here..need 2 go bek n do my homework ad..

lalala

No comments: